<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, August 13, 2009 ' 10:05 AM Y
I remember I thought about this the other day while I was on a long bus ride home. Something about songs and how it reminds you of someone. Surely out of the circle of friends one has, each friend has an altogether different song that you are reminded of them, right? No two person can really share the same song; or maybe that's in my case. Happy songs, sad songs all gel together to make you remember a person and I wonder does the genre strikes any resemblance to the person itself? Say, if a particular someone is a sad person, is he/she always represented by sad/hopeless songs?As for me, what kind of songs do I remind others of? It's interesting to think but I haven't really got my own answer because I think I aint like them when music keeps them company.

I think about the days and times that we had together with everybody else in the picture where we used to have so much fun playing catching doing nothing and being all over the place and it didn't bother me until it struck me hard that things are not the same now and we are starting to drift even further so how am I going to be alright? Work gets tougher days gets harder and the tears are all coagulating in my throat I think about things we share and will be sharing day and night I just can't wait for the day when everything going be the same.

Every now and then, the words that you once spoke flash through my mind. Everything seems so clear and real as though you're beside me. It just scary at times.

You told me that I didn't need to have many friends to be happy I just needed a few who knew me exactly and would always be there to spend time with me. I didn't need to bother about how others feel and just care about myself most of the time instead of worrying about almost everything. And as long as I know we have the best friends together and with all of them and a few others in our lives we're content.

I haven step into the oh-so-boring school but fun-filled class for whole of this week. My eyes got so bad that i had difficulties opening them which makes me irritated and somehow blind and felt useless about. I need Teddy to guide me around as if i'm some kid.Having to wake up at odd timing to drip eyedrop, fan my poor eyes so just i could sleep comfortable. Thanks plenty! I'm home most of the time and i'm sure you guys who knows me well will think i'm mad! i hardly spent my time at home but i actually did it not for almost whole of this week. It actually felt nice and i didnt have to spend money. =D

alrite, time for bed!

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links