.Friday, July 24, 2009 ' 9:45 AM Y
RAWR! This week has been an energy draining as well as squeezing of liters of brain juice out. H&w ut was kinda out of topic, it's more like in primary school that we learnt health education. I wonder if my answers will lead me to even a grade C. I dont know what they are exactly asking for. For example: list 3 personal hygiene to be carry out in a camp at east coast park.
Was going through econs 6p on wed night when i realise i dont understand a single thing at all. I bet i forget everything i learnt that very day. I need to even go to the extent of re-dl the ppt we submit. But still, i couldnt really recall what i learnt. How terrible is that! Decided to skip school on thursday morning, a very last minute decision. Studied while waiting for D to arrive. Left to Imm for dinner and back again when i had a 2hrs nap instead of 30mins. Continue to study and left for bugis at only 8pm.
Lesson was enough to kill because we are tasked to organise an event. I have yet to continue with the ppt slide i left off earlier. Not to even say that, i haven had my shower since i got home at 1130pm. Feeling way happy that i finally can have more news songs the worst came, i couldnt find my thumbdrive! i'm feeling extremely upset now, not even B&J ice-cream nor shopping gona help. I just want my thumdrive back badly. Many will think you can just get a new one but sadly, i've got tons of document store in it.
I pray this weekend gona be a good one which i get to rest, meet up with bestie and get more things done. My time management seems so horrible right now! oh yeah, finally i get to see the little boy and his momsy. The little boy is so damn cute! hope to meet up with them again sometime soon, i miss my primary school days having them around. As of now i just need time to tick at its own pace, let me spend the most time out of every weekend and have every single motivation to study for the upcoming ut 3 and hopefully pass my tp in few weeks time.
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥