<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, June 14, 2009 ' 7:47 AM Y
The weekend I had was short but i got to spend with frens and D. We spent most of the tym tgt, if nt asleep then awake. y'dae was e first tym i ever felt so sad wen i didnt manage to get e pair of flats frm club marc. i went ard sourcing literally every single outlet but still disappointment set in. BOO! But the laughter we had was hell crazy and some bitching session wit bff. I rmb moiself laughin every few mins tis morn which woke Oscar up cox of the conversation in between or simple action which made moi laugh lyk i nvr laugh before in moi whole life. I ate B&J lyk finally aft i duno how long in e wee hours and i ate lyk 1/4 of e tub. Sorry guys!

I went frm bishan-vivo-clarkquay-bugis-town and e moment i came home zoom to bed aft doing all e necessary stuff and am finally blinded by wat amount of effort tat shld be put in is actually enuff to call it a day for studying, I nvr knew nvr understood and nvr had tat sense of accomplishment. it goes back to where moi choices shld lay and how unconvinced I still am wit whatever I'm doin now thou I'm not really complaining, but it's hard to see where moi future lies, whether tis is even an option, then tis growing up phase shld bring me thru it.

Anyway, working in westmall was insane! But still i get to see familiar faces and some short chats wit ppl whom i haben met for sumtym.School's starting tml but decided to skip it. Meeting Bff for lunch tml at Bugis! Nxt week gona passby fast i hope with 3uts to sit for, killer!

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links