<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, June 16, 2009 ' 6:54 AM Y
disappointment fills moi night, i dun rmb feeling this way for mths. The feeling is even more horrible when yew cant seems to get even a simple job done as close to perfection. I need to brush up moi skills on editing foto, layout and the list just goes on. Sumtym, i wish i've 48hrs a day so i get moi things done on tym, meetin up wit ppl. Sumtym, i wish i've got ample energy so i can enjoy moi day without feeling tired. Maybe it's moi who sucks badly in tym managing as well.

I've got 3 uts tis week and it's making moi go insane! I dun rmb studyin for O's tis hard all I did was to lay moi books open and start dreaming and gossip abt pppl and then hop over to macs to have fries wit mayo and garlic chilli and go library early in e morn to reserve seats but we end up laughing over silly things and havin FUN. And now I study alone and all e fun and friends are missing. Cruel cruel cruel! We're meant to lose them in e event of growing process.

Tym will be tym dey can't be returned dey'll remind yew of how young yew were tat yew've wasted ur youth but had the best time of ur life. I just want to finish studying for them and get editin of fotos done up so I can lie in bed and feel weak and hav D msging moi and that makes moi happy and disregard all the stuff tat made moi sad.

And when I knw tat I'm falling, dere'll be ur hands stretched to catch moi.

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links