.Friday, May 22, 2009 ' 9:55 AM Y
Once in a while, i did realize hw deeply things are etched inside moi mind, and it is impossible to get out of it. I try hard nt to rmb those painful ones even if it were those tat were once happy. I nvr seem to able to stop tinkin abt it becos small things do link to tat sweet memory tat once took place.It's tym lyk these tat memories bring abt e pain inside moi, so unbearable tat i wish for one sec i could relive those memories, and forget everything ard moi. Memories tell stories of wat happened before, be it gd or bad. I hav memories of yew, moi and us deep inside moi heart tat i knw no matter how hard i try to erase, it'll nvr be completely gone. When we were carving those memories, little did i knw, i'll hav to look back and reminiscence it alone.
There's only so much i can tell someone, e rest and main feelings are hide deep down inside, nobody knw.Thanks for guiding moi all along! Tonite i realise it's gona totally, really glad. =D
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥