.Thursday, May 14, 2009 ' 9:17 AM Y
I've been at a continuous state of being awake even wen I'm asleep, I find so hard to swap things ard moi, or to keep moi constant moving.I hate how heavy moi eyes are growing and my lids constantly feels lyk closing themselves on e world.
Moi whole week has been rather good and hectic. Nothing beats hanging out together with ur old fren again, lyk in e past. I wasn't doing any justice to moi past at all, right now all I want is everything to work out rite, to lead a simple yet meaningful life, to fulfil moi travel plans and hopefully everything will work out too. I don't knw where I'll be, I'll probably jus need moi family to always stay by moi side, bestie regardless their gender to always understand moi. They'll be e oxygen to e air I breathe.
Jus as I thought I was earning enuff money for tis mth again, I'm back to shopping online! Where is moi curbing of temptation! Thought I was doing a good job resisting, moi bank looked so nice initially today! RAWR!
Well, i'm tinkin of a few ppl. And by tinkin, it doesn't mean i'm lyk missing some dudes or whoever elses yew guess. But jus random ppl popping into moi mind. Okay, and yes, tis is obviously a boring and redundant post.
Before i end, i'm e joke of e day! to actually call out the wrong name. HORRIBLE!
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥