<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, May 10, 2009 ' 4:24 AM Y
Finally i hab a gd 12h straight of slp and a stay home day. one word SHIOK! during school days i would say i look and feel like a walking zombie. Just tis morn someone commited sucide jus directly opp moi home, first tym ever happening in moi housing estate.

Time doesnt seems to be enough for moi at tym which i wonder why. Do i have horrible tym management? I beta start doing something to it, everyday is lyk rush hour to moi. Gota rush frm one place to another lyk some crazy woman. I sit in front of moi lappy more than e no of hours i get to slp.

i need to do something to moi hair cause its always so fizzy and i really hate it. i miss moi tidy hair! I wonder should i cut bangs again. hoho! but afraid it might look weird on moi cause moi hair doesnt fall nicely anymore. The condition of it is super dry. RAWR! can someone tell me what to do? I dun apply conditional on moi hair fyi.

i need to start saving even more money for moi bangkok trip in less than a mth tym. I wanna shop and shop. I'll be away for a good 1 wk and sure i gona miss out alot back here. Time to lyk relax abit and escape frm e stress! School has been rather fine and tis week alone i gt moiself 2 C. :( Time to pull up moi socks.

i need to do something to moi wardrobe cause i seems to have difficulties finding moi clothes. I wonder where some of them flew to cause i can nvr find dem. I pray moi momsy didnt give it away or moi clothes gt blown away by e recent strong wind that moi maid didnt notice it. pack up moi study table cause it's rather messy and the stocks lying ard on the table. I bet moi momsy gona start nagging once she see all this mess in moi study room.

alrite, update again another tym. Gota bath nw cause i'm feeling damn warm. Weather is really killing me. Surprise to hear this coming frm moi.

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links