.Wednesday, February 11, 2009 ' 8:55 AM Y
i haven been feeling rite recently. i laze on moi bed for 2hrs or so before i finally doze off but i kept waking up. I didnt hab e appetite to eat either. Everything so not rite for e whole damn day, i felt f-ing guilty cox its HER big day yet i spoilt it. i guess i spoilt everyone mood too, sorry! i couldnt get moi mind off over the issue.
i spent money lyk free tdy! within a few hours i spend 3 digit. I cant imagine if mom will to find out, i'm gona be in deep shit. i've been eatin lyk free recently too, ok, i've always been eatin lyk free. i cant imagine one day without junky food. I cant imagine moiself actually finishing those food tat i bought everi single day. I always threw dem away and continue on another. i need to stop tis habit but i guess it's gona b difficult. I've always spent tons of money on food, i wonder y i'm always habing "itchy- mouth".
things will no longer b e same. i dun wish to see yew behavin tis way. i always fail whenever yew run to moi wit complain and wat not personal prob. Yew seldom voice things out but i guess when yew finally does it, it meant gettin out of control. Take care!
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥