.Monday, December 22, 2008 ' 8:19 AM Y
Tis is for yew, moi bestie. e one person i can pour almost everything to. Who can relate to moi lyk no other Who I can laugh wit to no extents, Who I can cry to wen tym are tough, Who can help moi wit e problems of moi life. Nvr have yew turned ur back on moi Or told moi I wasnt good enuff.I dun tink yew knw what tat means to moiAnd I thx yew for listening even wen inside yew are dying And I look up to yew becoz yew're strong, and carin and understandin. Even thou yew dun tink yew're. And I hope yew knw tat I'm always here To listen to yew laugh and cry and seek for help In all e ways tat i canI will try to be at least half e friend yew're To moi.
Bestie, i hope tat nth much has happen tis few days cox yew dun seems alrite to moi. Dun tink too much. I knw yew're stong enuff to overcum and yew seldom voice it out.That's yew! do take gd care of yaself yeah. SMILE! wei xiao pasta =D
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥