.Tuesday, September 2, 2008 ' 6:48 AM Y
I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you
mixed-feelings. yew'll always be a part of moi.
I do not know what i really want. I want this and the next moment i dun feel like having it but wanting something else. I'm confuse. What is wrong with me? Things aint going the way i want it. I know things will never go the way we want it to be everytime. Life isnt a bed of roses. How much more do i need to go through to find back my happy pills? It seems to be gone forever. I hate it as much as i hate myself now. I seems to have change quite alot. I want the old-self back lyk now! RAWR! i miss the days when i can plaster a smile on moi face for almost 24/7. How great and nice! But now, it's lyk 24/3-4? time for another change. Jia you, iris!
Sch offically starts tml. i'm gona drag moiself out of bed and to sch. I wonder how it's gona be lyk when i do not have moi w14q classmates with moi anymore. NONE! i gona miss them badly. Time spent with them was filled with so much laughter. Class gona be quiet since everyone do not know one another. Tml is sci, boring!
let the memories stay
let the date be remembered
let the words spoke be kept in the heart
let the love remain
let the friendship be renew
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥