.Monday, August 18, 2008 ' 10:32 AM Y
The weather is freaking cold causing moi right hand to ache. RAWR! but that didnt stop me from loving raining days althought sometime i still hate it. Contradicting uh! I love raining days when i'm sleeping. I love raining days cause i will get to see that smile. I love raining days, sipping onto my hot milo. I hate raining days cause i'm lazy to bring umbrella thus causing myself to be wet. I hate raining days when i'm out, it spoils my shopping mood. I hate raining days cause i hate my slipper to be wet, so un-comfy! Done with e weather. I haven see a rainbow for a long long tym!
whoo! i'm gona meet the lovelies for dinner ltr. everything please go smoothly for this 2 weeks so i can enjoy myself and meet up with peeps. I haven seen suzhen and evelyn for i dont know how many months, maybe going a yr. I haven seen sandy and sharon for many many years. the list just goes on. Somehow, i wish i have more than 24 hours during sch holiday. Holidays gona be over real soon. =(
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥