.Sunday, August 31, 2008 ' 7:16 AM Y
things aint the same, drastic change. i find it hard communicating with yew now, really. I have no clue how on earth am i gona talk to yew lyk we used to laugh at each other, listen to the other party problem and giving advise. no clue how i can bring moi message across to yew. no clue if i shld voice out what i'm feeling deep down. wanting to tell yew but yet when yew answer the phone i couldnt speak up. i have so many draft in moi phone, i do not have the courage. I'm really afraid, i do not know why i feel this way. Everything seems so cold. I do not want to go through this throughout our friendship. It's torturing, i'm tired at the same time. Is this the kind of friendship i'm gona have down the road? =(
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥