.Saturday, August 16, 2008 ' 9:19 PM Y
hope everything going to be fine, soon. Will be going over to granny place later in the late evening to have dinner with some of my yiyi and cousins. But i know truly, it's not the same anymore. I'm still going to enjoy the dinner, is not everyday that we get to have it.
Anyway, was out with the clique although not full strength on National Day. This year was different from all the previous years that we spent together. We give firework a miss and enjoyed ourselves at the beach. The weather is fantastic and the beginning but gets cloudy as the time goes by. There were so many "Banglas" around. They seems to love taking photo under a tree and yet they stand freaking straight or still, not even a smile. =_=" Back to topic, the guys played volleyball which i just lied under the sun and get myself a tan but it's not of any difference after more than 4 hours. I miss my super tan skin! Wanted to play volleyball but hell no cause i was having menses cramp. We got Alvin and Yingren to make some sandwich and also finger food. =D I thought i wont spend much in Sentosa and guess what! When i step into Island Life Shop i got myself a bikini top. I need a job!
Pictures to sum up everything. I bet everyone enjoyed themselves.

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥