.Tuesday, June 10, 2008 ' 9:12 AM Y
haben blog for quite sometym. Mani things hab happened over e week tat i dun even knw where to start but things are slightly beta now. I duno how it's gona b lyk when sch starts either. One week of holiday jus past lyk tat, i dun remember doing anything fruitful. Today is already e second day into moi second week of holiday. I'm left wit onli few more days to enjoy but...
I haven meet up wit much ppl and i duno when i'll b able to do so. I miss them! On another hand, i'm kind of looking forward to sch becox i can get to enjoy moiself wit moi fun loving classmates but i wun b able to see dearest, shumin becox dey will b working. If i'm working den i'll b able to see dem and i'm planning to work for few days so at least i hab money since i'm getting moi pay on sun itself which is so good. I seriously hab no idea where on earth moi 3444++ bucks flew to. I dun even knw where on earth i spent all moi money on. I'm left wit a pathetic 3 bucks! But i bought an adidas watch and i'm loving it. =D

i caught what happen in las vegas on thu wit boi, lyk finally! i simply love e show. It's super hilarious. I wanna catch kungfu panda, zohan! i guess i hab to wait for another 2-3 more weeks before catching e show wit dem. I'm looking forward to tis fri cox i'm going out wit e gerls. yeah! I wanna go ikea so badly but i failed.I'm missing the finger licking chicking wing! Shall go there when i'm free and i needa go queensway to get moi fbt shorts too.
i haben seen him for mani mani days. All we could do is jus text each other and tok on e fone for awhile. I wonder when will we b meeting up again. We both hab our own set of prob but still thanks for being dere when i needed someone to tok to. I knw things will nvr b e same as both yew and i are in diff. sch. I choose this path moiself, knwing wat i hab to go thru. Do not worry tat i wont b happy being wit yew. Sometym i wish i could express moiself more. dun forget this which i show yew on ya b'dae.
Each chapter a beautiful memory
of life tat we’ve shared,
e tym tat made us happy,
and e tym we didn’t care.
Those moments, dey defined us,
dey made us who we are,
and cherishing everi moment
has carried us this far.
So mani path had led
back to memory lane
here moi mind travelled
to moi places again.
Stored here in moi mind,
memories I can view
e tym remembered
I often thought of yew.
Yew’ll always b moi hero,
no greater love could I find,
yew’re moi happily ever aft,
and moi once upon a time.
i'm getting tired, shall update again soon.
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥