<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 29, 2008 ' 9:39 PM Y
This whole weeks haben been a good one. So many things happen. I'm so tired, i'm lack of slp and moi brain seems so dead.

Celebrated boi b'dae y'dae at hot pot culture, the food wasnt bad. I love the fondue, it's yummy! We 3 gers didnt wait for them cox we reached at 6 so we went in to eat first while waiting for dem. Slowly more ppl join. Boi onli reach at lyk 815pm and he was lyk some vip. The scene was hilarious. The cupcakes was nice but i didnt bother to eat. He make moi so damn piss off. RAWR! headed to esplanade, didnt fool all wit e rest but was toking to alvin li and facing ferris wheel. I wanna ride on it soon! I jus teared in front of and he was super funni. Left and headed home by express bus.Hope yew hab an enjoyable and memorable b'dae. Saw afew whom i haben seen for mani mani mths. They're still as crappy as ever.





Why things always hab to end up lyk tis, sometym i dun even knw wat is going on. Why is it always her, cant she jus not come in between us and b such a fuckin bitch. Seriously, y'dae it jus makes moi recall of wat happen back in sec 3. I hab mani flash back of the past. I realli miss some of the tym back than. Dey are so much beta den now. I knw dere is no one we're gona go back to those tym. I wish i haben been so sensitive. I do feel insecure, i'm afraid the past will repeat. This 8 mths being together, yew taught moi much. I realli duno how to please anymore. I'm sori.




' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links