.Sunday, May 4, 2008 ' 6:35 AM Y
A moment ago it was e last day of April but now it is e fourth day of May. What a huge difference. Now I have to worry about my phone bill cox i called out quite alot and hopefully moi msg will not hit beyond 1000. Sumtym i wish i'm still using starhub cox their student plan are more attractive but on another hand M1 has got e 3 free outgoing no free which means i can call boi and min and chat wit dem till moi batt goes flat. HAHA! I've got 25 friends born in May. hoho! I realised e significance change between minutes.
Moi day didnt end well last nite, terrible day cox of some prob. RAWR! But on a happier note, i got to meet up wit michelle alexis , mingjie and jing ye aft lyk 3-4 yrs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS! I love her mani, shall meet up wit dem soon. I wanna learn tennis but it's gona cost moi quite alot. I shall see how it goes, 55bucks an hour. Send moi those foto kay. Didnt went for Jolyn party, i'm sori as i needa go over to Granny place cox they were celebrating Mothers' Day. This year was different frm e rest cox it wasnt anymore buffet but dey hab e prata man and i duno wat. The prata didnt taste veri nice but aunts all claim is nice cox dey hab lyk choc prata while i hab cheese and mushroom but i dun taste any cheese at all. How sad! i wanna go timah for prata soon.
I'm looking forward to school holiday. I wanna go Bangkok but i dun wanna sit coach dere. But mommy wanna try sitting coach dere cox we always took airplane except for Genting. I wanna go perth again! Holidays oso mean GSS! =) =) =) i wanna get bag, coin pouch, slipper, tops. I just remember i've got a 50bucks Taka voucher. =D
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥