<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 8, 2008 ' 5:30 AM Y
I onli get play for 30mins of badminton unlike on mon when i played till 9pm cox moi super nice bf jus hab to spoil moi nice day. RAWR! I was looking forward to it since morn when i'm on moi way to school but they jus hab to spoil it. Stupid ppl! But still it ended pretty alrite.

i'm feeling so angry now. I thought it was coincidence but it happen too many tym that i no longer thought that is coincidence but purposely and i beta hope it is not. If that is realli e case, i gona be ultra mad! Yew shld know how it is lyk huh! Stop pushing me to others! I'm no push-over. If i wants to meet them for what i still msg yew? I could jus text dem straight rite? Put yaself in moi shoe and tell moi how will yew feel. Am i asking too much? If yes, jus bloody say right at moi face. HUMPFF!

Argh! moi grade for sci hab been e same since grade 1 and i'm seriously begin to hate sci lyk nobody business. I doubt i even need it for my course. I didnt finished up moi Enterprise Ut today cause i duno where to find calculator in moi lappy and there wasnt enuff tym for moi to attempt all question. It's so laggy. The words that i type dun just appear and i've to wait for lyk 10sec. But on a lighter note, tdy lesson was pretty slack.

hoho! something interesting is happening in moi class. I aint gona reveal much. Thinking of it makes moi laugh. At least it cheer moi up abit. How one can be so freaking weird and hab lyk imaginary fren existing. How one can dress the almost the same everyday. I cant even wear moi bottom for consecutive 2 days which most ppl can. I only does it when i really really do not hab any choice left. How one person do not have a stand and wateva being said is contradicting. I shall not be mean, control!

Seriously, when the trust is gone it's veri difficult to gain it back. On a happier note, i'm realli thankful that i didnt share much wit you in e past. One can tell yew this but doing another. It's funni how some ppl can actually act as though nth has happened when something realli big actually happened. How yew realli dislyk one person over e yrs cox of wat she did but now yew're claiming her to b ya best-est of best fren. Humans really changes veri fast! And i realli believe nth is impossible. It's best for yew not to make up any story or twist it cox it dun do yew any good. Yew can gained alot frm it but i doubt it gona last long. Mayb yew 2 will last long la! WAHAHA!


' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links