.Sunday, May 4, 2008 ' 10:31 PM Y
How nice can it get when i start moi week wit habing sci lesson tdy. Boi called at 710 but still it didnt make much difference cox i was realli tired.I dragged moiself outa bed at 740 and hurried bath and rushed out of home. I lie on moi bed since 1130 and onli manage to fall into lala land at 530am when sissy left home for sch. I gona make sure i sleep early tonight!
i laugh till moi jaw hurts lyk mad during moi first break cox of miss scratchy. Chatted in communicator wit e gers and i learn something new call shake shake. *laughs
Went to house of lobster for lunch wit a few of moi classmates. The mee goreng is smelly, e portion of e noodle is super huge! didnt manage to finish it cox all i wanted was so slp. i need a bed!!! lesson is also veri boring.
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥