.Friday, May 30, 2008 ' 4:45 AM Y
How ironic,
wen silence can seem so deafening.
How ironic,
wen one is afraid to go back to where one belongs.
How ironic,
wen one has to seek solace frm a place tat isn't home.
How ironic,
wen one can smile but feel utterly depressed.
How ironic,
wen yew throw everything to me as if I was an adult, yet yew expect moi to behave lyk a child.
rushed back home aft helping out with e powerpoint slide to settle some family dispute. Cant i jus hab some peace in e family. I knw i no longer can hab a complete family lyk some of moi others fren, i will not receive family warmth which i long to hab. Is it realli so difficult to tok things out nicely. Is it realli so difficult to jus hab some peace rather than arguement and quarrels daily. I hate it, tis makes moi feel lyk staying away frm home. Even if i were to return home, i'll jus locked moiself in e room. Hab yew ever knw why at tym i treat home as a hotel? I rather spend moi tym wit moi frens out dere trying to forget moi unhappiness and enjoy moiself. I'm no longer lyk e past when i can smile all day long as if i hab no worries. I duno how to b strong. Prob are comin aft another. How on earth am i gona react to everything so fast? I'll collapse if tis continues. I need tym to b back to normal self. I need someone to lend moi their shoulder. I'm tired physically and mentally. I hab no mood for anything tat i dun even feel lyk eating.
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥