.Saturday, March 22, 2008 ' 12:39 AM Y
jus got back nt long frm e study corner of 138 at bb. didnt went dere to study but to use government electricity. haha! was watching moi dvd dere while waiting for wanjin to cum dwn. before heading dwn to 138 i went 185 to meet up wit hansheng. haben seen him for lyk 3 yrs and since he's back at his batok home so decided to meet him up. He haben change much but can see tat he's super independent now. He hab move out of home and rented a house in boonlay. He do all his laundry and even cook for himself. i dun even tink i can cook sumthing decent. i guess it's tym for moi to learn sum cooking skills. I onli knw how to cook maggi mee,frying egg. I duno how to fry any food except egg. Found out sum shocking stuff frm him. Now i really tink i'm so lucky to hab broke off wit B if nt i realli duno wat will happen. I guess moi future will oso be ruin by B.
went over to jeremy place y'dae to look for fabian as he was over at his place configuring his lappy. shilei was oso dere. Headed over to wm BK aft tat and i finally satisfy moi craving of BK. But i wasnt even full aft finishing moi meal. I realli hab got big big appetite nowadays. Saw elaine on moi way to e toilet. her fren was slapping her butt so i join in too. She suddenly turned ard and scream. HAHA! i wun forget tat she actually pinch moi butt when i was working at wm atrium fair e other tym. It reminds moi of those wonderful tym we hab together in sl. Boi came over at 1+ in e morn to accompany moi. Had mac for supper. =D i'm in fast food mood. I'm nt used to his new haircut. Quarrel wit moi mum and i got realli piss. Boi, it has nth got to do wit yew k. So yew dun worry too much and i'll make sure i study hard. I duno wat yew hab overheard but ya facial expression jus tell moi yew dun feel good. I duno how to console yew but i gona reassure yew tat it has nth to do wit yew. Pls study hard when sch starts for yew too. No more playing and slacking ard everyday. I wun b dere to remind yew of any upcuming test and hw. I gona miss reminding yew to do tis and tat.
thanks for your assurance so tat moi mind is in peace. i learn alot aft ever quarrel tat we hab. i hope i didnt hurt yew wit moi words tat day. i haben cry tat hard since e last tym which happen last yr. i love those hugs as it gave moi sense of security.i duno how to tell yew how much i miss yew.
' sumwhere over the rainbow♥