<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5472944279658601978?origin\x3dhttps://iris-lilsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, March 1, 2008 ' 2:16 AM Y
hoho! moi veri first post for tis new bloggy. Finally done wit editing those html too. =D I'm in sucha happy mood for no reason and i'm currently feeling hungry but there's nth for moi to eat at home. I guess it's tym for moi to stock up moi tibits. I've oso been eating quite alot tis days for no reason. I'm currently super stress-free but i guess stress will arrive in abt a mth tym. BOO! i'm not looking forward to sch at all cox i'm nt even used to waking up early in e morn anymore. Moi brain are always in play mood, no longer able to solve math question fast i guess. it's rusty! haha.

hab been dwn wit terrible headache lyk ever single day for e past abt 2 weeks. i've difficulties slping too. I wonder wat's wrong wit moi. =( Back to e happy part. Back frm perth abt 2 weeks plus and i enjoyed moiself dere. The sky is kind of different frm s'pore cox is super blue and i swear it's way way nicer than S'pore. I would love to stay dere when i'm older. The life dere is super relaxing. The food dere is yummy too, lucky moi tat i didnt put on weight there. The portion of e food are huge but i hab no idea why food are so expensive compare to apparels.It gets bored aft 3pm(s'pore tym) cox most of e shop would b close so i'll b staying inside e hotel slping,watching tv or chatting wit cousins. Cny was pretty fun cox i guess everyday seems to b gambling. I didnt win enuff money to cover for wat i've lost. =( i've fun wit all moi frens. movie marathon day. hoho! shiok. first tym doing it wit dem.

v-day was super fun! it was indeed a memorable day. thanks boi for making moi day and for putting in so much effort into it. I realli did enjoy moiself wit e company of moi frens. Thanks for those surprises althou i spoilt sum of it. haha! The content inside e card realli makes moi touch. hoho! i wanna receive more of it. =X hopefully yew lyk e present i got for yew too. It was suppose to b a surprise but i guess it wasnt anymore cox i wasnt sure if yew can fit in. Wat a terrible gf! I'm even more happier than yew when i manage to get those stuff, sense of satisfaction! ;) ;) loves!

past few days were jus meeting up wit frens and jus hanging ard wit dem. It's always filled wit so much laughter. I guess i gona miss dem even more when i enter poly. I can see e effort everyone is putting in before we're on our separate ways. But still let's continue to meet up when we're in poly. I miss those tym in sch. lessons are always nvr boring cox of e lovely classmates. Dinner are nvr quiet cox of being a joker tat everyone hab in demself within our hangout. Days are nvr dulls wit all those smiles yew see frm dem tat brighten up your day. Thanks moi frens for gibing moi so much wonderful memories in moi sec sch life.

' sumwhere over the rainbow♥







The Gerl

IRIS TAN
28.12.90

Desired

[ ]more tops!
[x] nike sports bra
[ ]ice-skating
[ ]becum more tan!
[x]save $400
[ ]roller blade
[x]creative zen neeon
[x]new bag
[x]new spec
[ ]pulau ubin
[x]off white skirt
[x]catch song of e sea!
[ ]going oversea wit frens
[x]new flip flop
[x]havaianas 2008 urban fresh
[x]wallet
[x]new shades
[ ]singapore flyer
[ ]havaianas trekking
[x]adidas watch!
[ ]roxy perfume
[x]coin pouch
[ ]new phone
[x] hoodie
[ ]ck perfume
[ ]Gucci wallet
[x]agnes b cardholer
[ ]agnes b accessories
[x]bag suitable for sch and shopping
[ ]flip flops!
[x]sling bag

Say it to me



Network

Click Here For Links